Thursday, 30 December 2010

The Gratitude Book Project

My copy of The Gratitude Book Project arrived! The book was launched about 2 weeks ago and topped the bestseller list on Amazon in its category on the day of release. However, being based in Europe, I had to wait longer for my copy.

The book consists of 365 short texts on the subject of gratitude written by different people. I already read many of them and find them absolutely uplifting and inspiring. 

And yes, there is a story by River Grace in the book too! I feel so happy and honored to be a part of this project. Its topic resonated beautifully with me and this was the reason that prompted me to  participate. 

Thank you, Donna, for the opportunity and for the great editorial and organizational work!

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment