Monday, 4 October 2010

Archangel Chakra Prayer

I just stumbled on this beautiful chakra prayer on the Internet. Christina Lunden, who channelled it, allows others to share the text as long as they include its source. I loved the prayer so much that I felt the need to post it here. The link to Christina's web site follows after the main text.

Archangel Chakra Prayer II
4th Dimensional Ascension Prayer

I call on Archangel Michael to work with me to open and balance my Root Chakra.  You help me have courage and integrity.  You help me to stay grounded.  You help me find my true path for this life.  I thank you, Archangel Michael.

I call on Archangel Metatron to work with me to open and balance my Sacral Chakra.  You help me have positive thoughts and positive actions.  You bring me the energy of joy and remind me to have fun.  You help me open up to more abundance in my life.  I thank you, Archangel Metatron.
I call on Archangel Uriel to work with me to open and balance my Solar Plexus Chakra.  You help me to shine my spiritual light as bright as the sun.  You help me to understand the power I AM connected to and how to use that power through love.  I thank you, Archangel Uriel.

I call on Archangel Raphael to work with me to open and balance my Heart Chakra.  You help me remember that I never have to be sick.  You remind me that healing light is flowing through me every moment.  You help open my heart to give and receive a greater love.  I AM open to love on all levels.  I thank you, Archangel Raphael.
I call on Archangel Tzadkiel to work with me to open and balance my High Heart Chakra.  You remind me to have compassion and non-judgment of everyone.  I allow each person to walk their own path assisting only when they ask me.   You help me follow my heart every day.  I thank you, Archangel Tzadkiel.

I call on Archangel Gabriel to work with me to open and balance my Throat Chakra.  You help me to find my voice through love and compassion.  I speak the truth to myself and to others.  You speak through me to help others through inspiring and healing words.  I thank you, Archangel Gabriel.
I call on The Holy Spirit to work with me to open and balance my Brow Chakra.  You bring me the full power to connect with Spirit.  You help me to see the inner light in myself and all people.  You remind me to see my own beauty, power and healing abilities.  I thank you, Holy Spirit.

I call on The Christ Light to work with me to open and balance my Crown Chakra.  You help me to radiate pure light from Spirit.  You help me to know my true self and to see that in others.  You remind me to connect to Spirit when I need peace, love and healing.  I thank you, Christ Light.
I call on Enoch to work with me to open and balance my Soul Star chakra.  You help me to be a giver of truth.  You help me to see more than my human limitations.  You remind me to use my intuition and spiritual wisdom every day.  You help me be the divinity that I AM.  I thank you, Enoch.
I call on Archangel Chamuel to work with me to open and balance my Zeal Point chakra.  You help me to speak God’s words.  You remind me that what I speak has power.  I use that power through grace, love and light.  I thank you, Archangel Chamuel.
Given to Christina Lunden
January 22, 2007

Copyright  2010 © Christina Lunden ~ Creator Mediator, Inc. All rights reserved.   

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment